Despite being set to launch in April, THQ Nordic has announced that the remaster of the Nintendo DS hidden gem Lock’s Quest s is getting delayed to May 30.
You can read THQ North’s PR to learn more about this remaster down below.
In this remastered version of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, you play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode – Antonia Defense!
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance.
- Adapt your building and battling strategies as you access new materials and as your enemy’s intelligence evolves
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies.
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cut-scenes.
New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points.
Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map.
All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending.
Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input.
Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art.
Character portraits refactored in High Resolution.