Following releases on PS Vita, iOS, 3DS, and Wii U, DrinkBox Studios will launch its touch-based first-person RPG Severed for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop in Europe and North America today for €14.99 / £13.49 / $14.99.
You can check out the launch trailer and a brief overview of the game down below.
In Severed, take control of a one-armed heroine wielding a living sword as she knits together pieces of her story from both the past and the future. Explore a surreal non-linear world using a touch based combat mechanic to defeat enemies in this first-person RPG. Progress in abilities, discover secrets of the land, and grow as you master both the art of attack and defense techniques. Let Severed be your mystery to unravel.
- Touch based combat mechanics where players can employ various play styles.
- Mysterious highly stylized world to explore.
- Play as a heroine in this 1st person view dungeon crawler-esque adventure.
- RPG style with progression of the main character through spells and items.
- Original soundtrack from Juno nominated band YT//ST and renowned Pantayo.
- Variety of enemies each possessing strengths and weaknesses to discover.
- Non-linear gameplay giving players autonomy over upgrade paths.