On his quest to found his Kingdom, Evan will face numerous challenges and will have to make the right choices to get to unite his world. Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is coming on January 19th 2018 on PS4, with a brand new combat system for dynamic fights, and the expertise of Level-5 to tell you an emotional story.
Publisher UFO Interactive announced that Raiden V: Director’s Cut will be released in North America on October 5th for PlayStation 4.
A special limited edition PlayStation 4 boxed version including an exclusive music soundtrack CD will be available at Amazon.com, GameStop.com, and BestBuy.com as seen at the end of the trailer above.
Here’s an overview of the PS4 version by UFO Interactive:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors.
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action.
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local two-player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – Who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – Three unique ships with different strengths and weapons.
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination.
- PS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive 22* track separate music soundtrack CD.
Announced today, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is a third-person shooter RPG and the first Sword Art Online game based in the fictional Gun Gale Online virtual reality MMORPG, which is featured in season two of the Sword Art Online anime.
You can check out the Amazon overview for the game and a small promotional video below.
Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the Sword Art Online franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet for PlayStation 4. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online. Experience an original story supervised by series creator Reki Kawahara that unfolds and changes based on the players’ choices and interaction. Play as the protagonist, battle against opponents using new weapons and further customize gameplay by creating skills and abilities. Interact with characters from the Sword Art Online original novels, anime and previous games as you navigate a world that is vastly personalized and visually enhanced. As an action based RPG, gun battle plays a large role unlike previous games, with unique and realistic designs resembling something out of a sci-fi movie and numerous other weapons and fighting styles to choose from. Stunning visuals also accompany this game thanks to the power of the Unreal Engine 4, which lends realism to the textures and materials, further immersing the player into the dynamic world. Full dive into Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet.
- Welcome to the World of Guns: Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online II is visually enhanced, with many landscapes to discover in an all new original story supervised by series creator, Reki Kawahara.
- Unreal Visuals: Get lost in a lifelike world developed by Dimps with realistic and robust environments and textures made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
- Friend or Foe: Challenge tough bosses that require friends in co-op or play against them in 4-on- 4 battles.
- Realistic and Heroic Gun Play: plenty of one-of-a-kind and beautifully Designed weapons to choose from and unique skills to create.
Soul Dimension is the flagship game from KEEN VISION. Through its artistic design, this puzzle game will allow players to enter a thrilling adventure.
The player will act as Frank, who has the ability to go across dreams. Frank will go on to rescue his deceased daughter Daisy, who is stuck inside dreams. In the game, Frank will go through a series of exploration, interaction, fights and other things.
Before he rescues Daisy, Frank is put into a more dramatic plot. With the game’s progress, Frank will face his deceased daughter, wife, and dream.
Venture into uncharted territory and blistering heat in Wildspire Waste in Monster Hunter: World. Gear up with your fellow hunters to take down the fearsome creatures that have claimed this territory as their own.
These beasts won’t slay themselves… Monster Hunter Worlds comes to PS4 in 2018.