Making a splash
Making a splash
Making a splash
The new God Eater game, which was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2016, is officially titled God Eater 3, Bandai Namco announced.
Platforms and a release date were not announced but it should follow after the release of Code Vein and given that the God Eater series has been as sort of staple of PlayStation platforms it’ll surely be launching on PlayStation 4.
After the successful launch of God Eater 2: Rage Burst, leading video game publisher and developer Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia announces that it will be bringing God Eater 3 that is totally upgraded from last series, the latest iteration of the monster slaying action RPG series. God Eater 3 is developed for home console.
A lot of years have been passed from the last battle. The earth is not anymore the place humans were used to live. The Aragami, terrifying beats are still raging around the world creating misery and destruction. To save the world and re-establish the balance new heroes has been raised – the God Eaters – man who have been gifted or cursed with new version of the God Arc weapons – special implants powered by Aragami cells. Team up with your other God Eaters to take down monstrous new Aragami that are tearing apart locations around the globe. But this won’t be your only mission, something is happening to the God Eaters and the line between dark and light has never been so thin… It’s time to start breaking free from the cursed shackles that bind the soul of the God Eaters while the battle will rush as never before…
Capcom has recently announced the Arcade Edition of the 2016 Street Fighter V. This updated version will launch on January 16, 2018 for €39,99/$39,99.
Here’s a list of what’s to be included in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition.
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will include everything from the original release of Street Fighter V, along with the addition of brand new gameplay-related content including Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, Gallery, New V-Triggers, a completely redesigned User Interface and more. Current Street Fighter V players will also receive all of this new content for free via an in-game update when Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition releases. In North America and Europe, the new version will be available physically and digitally on PlayStation 4 and as a digital download on Windows PC.
Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called Fight Money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.
- What’s Included: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will include everything from the original Street Fighter V release, plus all Season 1 and 2 Character Pass content, which includes 12 playable characters and 12 premium costumes.
- New Modes and Features: In addition to the main game, the following content will be included in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition and will be available as a free update to existing Street Fighter V players beginning on January 16:
- Arcade Mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
- Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
- Extra Battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
- New V-Triggers – each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
- New Visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus and exciting
- New Challengers: The original roster of 16 fighters is joined by 12 new challengers from Season 1 and 2, bringing the current roster count up to 28. The 12 additional characters are not available for free to current Street Fighter V players, but can be accessed using earned Fight Money or purchased in-game currency.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: ArcadeEdition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base.
- Stay Updated – The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title.
NIS America is bringing The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 to Europe and North for PlayStation 4 in 2018. The game will have both digital and retail releases as well as a limited collector’s edition.
You can check out an overview of the game and the announcement trailer down below.
Follow the Hundred Knight in its journey through a witch-ravaged world. Young girls are contracting a strange illness and awakening as witches, causing mayhem across the region of Kevala. Along the Hundred Knight’s side are two sisters: Amalie, an agent of an organization who opposes witches; and Chelka, the witch who awakened in Amalie’s younger sister, Milm. Uncover the mysteries of Kevala as you protect them both from harm.
Delve through dungeons and landscapes teeming with fiends and monsters, looking for equipment of legendary power. Grow stronger with help from Tochkas and Facets that will give an advantage in combat. Chain attacks together with the unique weapon system that welcomes weapon change mid-combat. The fate of Kevala is in your hands, brave knight.
- Adapt to Your Surroundings – Switch between the Hundred Knight’s six Facets to turn the tide in battle! Gather Tochkas, the indispensable minions, to aid you in your exploration.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse – Use Ope Time to deal damage to enemies and replenish your GigaCalories! Trigger your Third Eye and unleash the full power of the Hundred Knight for a brief time. Leave enemies to tremble before your boosted speed, power, and skills!
- Temper Your Strength – Forge new weapons with items from the field at your base. Pass Witch Petitions; granting you access to new Tochkas and other benefits!